From SL tracks to 4D Massage Mechanisms. Our Massage chairs offer variety of features including Heat Therapy, Automatic Footrests, and even Aroma Therapy.
Figuring out your must-have features is the difficult part. Here at Osaki, we believe in a relaxed, stress-free living, buying a massage chair shouldn't be stressful.
Starting with our most common question(s),
What is the difference between 2D,3D,4D?
2D: Up and Down
3D: Standard in/out/up/down
- Advanced 3D: Compares to 4D Mechanism
4D: Our most advanced mechanism, equipped with rollers that move at different speeds, motions, and increased intensity
What is the difference between L Track, SL Track, J Track?
The L Track will be our shortest track ranging from neck to glutes.
The SL Track will be our longest track to date to massage includes the S Track and L Track range. All the way down to your hamstrings.
The J Track is the L track with S track stretch capabilities, meaning a slightly longer massage track
What is Zero Gravity?
- We offer up to (3) Zero Gravity modes.
- Zero Gravity is proven to increase blood flow and help circulation. 2/3 stage(s) of Zero gravity will bring the chair further back for customer comfort and increase in circulation.
Should I upgrade delivery?
- Yes, unless you can move (up to) 400lbs. Our Massage Chairs are high quality chairs which tend to weigh a lot more than one person can handle.
- We offer Threshold ($79 fee) and White Glove ($250 fee). Our free shipping however is Curbside ($0).
What other features should I look for?
- Space Saving Technology helps our chair fit in smaller areas. Place the massage chair only 2 inches from the wall
Heat Therapy: Lumbar / Calf Heating / Heated Rollers
Foot Rollers: Advanced Foot Rollers / Triple Action Rollers
Extendable v Automatic Footrest: Extendable, the customer must push their legs out to extend, can be uncomfortable. Would not recommend to tall customers.
- Automatics is mechanical.
This may not answer all questions but our most common, if you need further assistance please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us (888)-848-2630!
Thank you for being a TitanChair.com Customer